Top 100 Health Beauty Tips for Girls and Women
Top 100 Health Beauty Tips for Girls and Women on Elsefashion: Who doesn’t want to look beautiful and keep herself maintained? In today’s busy schedule we do not have much time to devote as well as money for frequent parlour visits. Secondly, one can devote such time when she feels healthy from inside. On this page, we are sharing Top 100 Health and Beauty Self Care Tips for Girls and Women which they can easily use at home. Top 100 Health Beauty Tips online products reviewed 2019.
Few Smart Tips
- A woman takes good care of each member of her family, however, when it comes to being herself she has no time. It is never too early or late to start a health care or beauty routine. Girls pamper yourself with our very helpful and easy DIY health and beauty tips.
- Never ever avoid any kind of health issue, it may seem small to you, however, you may end up into a big trouble with negligence. A stitch in time saves nine.
- Take some time to indulge yourself in physical exercises like walking, dancing, jogging to keep yourself fit. You don’t need to go to a gym to exercise.
- Follow a regular cleansing, toning and moisturizing routine.
- Invest in a good day and night cream depending on your skin type.
- No matter how tired you are, don’t forget to take off your makeup every night.
- Make your own DIY beauty products and keep yourself up to date. Your kitchen items can do wonders for your health and can be a good source.
- Age is no limit, no matter how old you’re, keep yourself in a lively mood, after all, if you will feel good, active and happy then only you will be able to keep your other family members happy.
Develop Good Habits: Top 100 Health Beauty Tips for Girls and Women
- Strengthen your bones with a good diet and regular exercise. You need calcium and Vitamin D, hence consume, fat-free milk, cheese and yoghurt regularly.
- Avoid sugary drinks and sip plain water whenever you feel thirsty. Maintain a healthy body weight to stay fit.
- Eat colourful food items to get all the required nutrients required for your body. Brighten your plate with vegetables that are red, orange, or dark green in colours.
- You are what you eat, so develop healthy eating habits and keep a check on what you eat. A diet rich in vitamin C and low in fats and sugar promotes radiant skin.
- Healthy & Balanced Diet – The first step in any health care regime starts with a healthy and balanced diet. Our hairs are mostly made up of protein. Unlike the rest of our body, our hairs too need a healthy diet to keep them healthy, a diet full of leafy vegetables, beans, lean fish and chicken is the best source of nutrition for your hair.
- Scalp Massage – A gentle massage with your fingertips can do wonders to your hair, it increases the blood circulation. Use lukewarm coconut oil and massage with your scalp using your fingertips in circular motion. Wash your hairs after half an hour with a mild shampoo. It will leave your hairs filled with vitamins and nutrients.
- Shampoo – Always use a mild shampoo and do not wash your hairs every day. It is important to keep your hair clean but too much shampooing may damage your hair as your hairs will lose their natural oils.
- Trimming – Get your hairs trimmed quarterly to get rid of split ends. Split ends may damage your hairs and result into hair thinning.
- Hot Oil Massage – Taming your hairs with a little hot oil massage with oils like coconut, jojoba, and olive oil helps improve blood circulation and nourishes your hair and fortifies the hair follicles resulting in strong hair.
- Vinegar Rinsing – Vinegar can boost hair growth and can help in getting healthy, shinier and beautiful hair. Mix two tablespoons vinegar into one litre of water to use as a natural conditioner for rinsing hair.
- Patience – Any medicine or a home remedy for getting good quality hair needs time to show results, so be patient and maintain consistency.
- Drink Plenty of Water – Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated which will be good for your overall health along with your hairs. Water flushes out toxins and helps the body in its proper functioning.
- Brushing – Brushing the hairs helps in releasing the natural oils and maintain good hair. However, too much brushing may lead to hair breakage. Avoid brushing your hairs when your hairs are wet.
- Natural Hair Packs – You can make your DIY hair packs at home with natural ingredients from your kitchen for healthy and beautiful hairs.
- Hair Mask for Oily Skin Type – To turn your hair healthy and shiny all you need is Lemon Rind and Apple Cider Vinegar to restore your hair’s normal PH balance and to neutralize excel oil production.
- Hair Mask for Damaged Hair – Mash one banana and mix with Olive oil to restore your damaged hair. With this mask, you will find your hair silky, healthy and shiny.
- Hair Mask with Milk – Mix Milk, coconut oil and egg. Apply this mask to your hair and leave for half an hour. It will not only leave your hairs soft but also makes them smooth and shiny.
- Hair Mask for Oily & Damaged Hair– Take one egg and separate the egg white, squeeze in the juice from half a lemon. Mix them to a smooth mixture. Apply it to your hair from to bottom and cover your head with a shower cap. Leave it on your hair for about 40 minutes and then wash your hairs with a mild shampoo.
- Hair Mask for Damaged & Frizzy Hair – Take 1 tablespoon honey, 2 tablespoon yoghurt and 1 banana. Mash the banana and make a fine mixture with all the three ingredients. Apply the mask to your hair and leave for about 40 minutes and then wash your hairs with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Hair Mask for Dry Hair – Take two eggs and separate the yolk from the whites. Use the egg yolks and add three tablespoon water to it and beat the mixture. Apply the mixture to your hair and leave for half an hour. Use lukewarm water to your rinse your hairs and see the result your ever shining hairs.
- Hair Mask for Hair Growth – Potato contains vitamin B, vitamin C, zinc, niacin, and iron, which nourishes hair follicles and promotes hair growth. Grate 2 medium size potatoes (do not peel the potatoes) and squeeze out the juice. Apply the juice directly to your hairs and leave for 20 minutes before shampooing. This simple hair mask will leave your hairs shiny and strong and will help in hair growth.
- Hair Mask with Potato & Onion – Take out the juice of one medium size onion and potato and mix them well. Massage this juice gently into your scalp with circular motions for five minutes. Leave the mask for 15 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water. This will not only give shine to your hair but also cleanse your scalp and make your hair stronger.
- Protect – It is very important to protect your hairs from heat and dust and it is suggested to cover your head with a hat or a scarf when you step out.
- Conditioning – To keep your hairs healthy, use a mild hair conditioner as per your hair type after each time you shampoo your hair to leave then silky, smooth and shiny. Top 100 Health Beauty Tips
- Aloe vera – Take 2 tablespoons milk cream, 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel with a pinch of turmeric. Mix them well to make a fine consistent paste. Apply this face mask on to your face, let it dry for about 15 minutes and rinse with lukewarm warm to result in a gentle glowing skin.
- Milk & Honey – Mix 2 teaspoons honey & 5 teaspoons milk well. Apply it on your face with a face brush and leave it to dry. Wash it off with lukewarm water to get a glowing skin.
- Banana Face Mask – Mash one ripe banana and mix it with 2 teaspoons of honey. Beat them into a thick consistent paste. Apply it on your face and neck and wash off with lukewarm water for a glowing skin.
- Gram Flour Mask – Take 1 tablespoon milk cream, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 3 tablespoon gram flour, mix them into a thick paste. Apply it to your face and neck and rinse with cool water. This mask will not only cleanse your face but also shrink your pores.
- Cucumber Face Mask – Grate one cucumber, apply it on your face, let it dry and wash off with cool water. This mask will moisturize your face.
- Papaya Face Mask – Take two to three pieces ripe papaya, mash it and mix it with a teaspoon of honey. Apply it on your face, wait for 15 to 20 minutes to let it dry and then rinse with lukewarm water. This mask will tighten the skin and help reduce blemishes.
- Fuller’s Earth – Take two tablespoons fuller’s earth and mix it with water and one teaspoon lemon juice. Apply this mask to your face and neck. This mask not only tightens your skin but also beneficial for people with oily skin.
- Tomato – Squeeze one tomato, take out its juice and apply directly to your face and neck. This simple facial mask helps in getting rid of blemishes and tightens the skin.
- Turmeric – Take 1 tablespoon turmeric powder, 3 tablespoon lemon juice and mix them well. Apply this to your face and neck and let it dry. Wash off with lukewarm water. You will find your skin flawless and free of blemishes.
- Banana & Yogurt – For baby soft skin, mash one ripe banana and mix it well with two tablespoons of and 1 tablespoon honey. Beat them into a consistent paste. Apply it all over your face and let it dry. Wash your face after 20 minutes with cold water.
- Potato Face pack – Grate one potato squeeze out its juice and mix one teaspoon lemon juice. Mix them well and apply it to your face and neck. Let it dry and rinse with lukewarm water. This face pack removes tan, results in glowing skin and brightens the face.
Some Useful Beauty Tips : Top 100 Health Beauty Tips for Girls and Women
- Remove Puffiness – Steep 2 black or green tea bags in hot for about one minute and then remove them from water and keep them in a refrigerator. Keep the cold tea bags on your closed eyelids for about 10 minutes to refresh tired and puffy eyes.
- Limit Sugar intake – You won’t believe it but cutting down on your sugar intake will not only help you reduce weight but also help in getting an acne and wrinkle-free skin as it will reduce inflammation from your body.
- Cucumber – Get two thin slices of cucumber and keep them on your closed eyelids and relax. Doing this on regular basis will help your eyes in getting rid of dark circles and will be relaxed.
- Sound Sleep – A very simple but ideal trick to get a beautiful and glowing skin and body is to have a sound sleep which will not only help you in getting stress free but also make you feel energetic and happy.
- Toothpaste – To get instant relief from a burn, apply toothpaste, it will prevent getting boils with its mint properties.
- Facial Pores – Mix together one tablespoon yoghurt, one tablespoon honey and one treason turmeric powder. Form a consistent paste. Apply this to your face and neck and leave for 15 minutes. It will help you in reducing pores and tightening the skin.
- Daily Skin Care – Cleansing, toning and moisturizing is all you need for a healthy and glowing skin.
- Cleansing – Always cleanse your face with a mild cleanser whenever starting a beauty regime. Massage for 1 minute and then clean with a cotton swab to remove dirt from your face.
- Toning – After cleansing your face, use a good quality mild toner with a cotton ball to open clogged pores.
- Moisturizing – Moisturize your face daily to keep it healthy and hydrated.
- Makeup Remover – Take a few drops of virgin coconut oil into your palm and gently massage onto your face and eye makeup. Use cotton wool to wipe off the makeup. This natural makeup remover is chemical free.
- Nail paint – You often apply nail paint and have no time to let it naturally dry. Here’s a quick and easy tip for you. Dip your painted nails into a bowl of few ice cubes; this will immediately dry your nail paint.
- Witch Hazel – If you pop a pimple, apply witch hazel to protect it from bacteria and put ice cubes wrapped in a cotton cloth to soothe a pimple.
- Pimple – In order to dry out your pimple quickly, apply toothpaste on to it and leave it overnight. Wash your face in the morning to find a completely dry pimple.
- Dead Skin – Exfoliate your skin once a week to remove dead skin with a good quality apricot or walnut scrub and keep your skin clean and healthy.
- Soft and supple lips – Rub your lips with a warm damp cloth at night to remove flaky, dry skin and apply lip balm or Vaseline.
- Glycerine & Rosewater – Mix one part glycerin with 30 parts of rosewater. Shake well and store in a closed bottle. Use this mixture as a moisturizer in winters to keep your face, hands and feet soft.
- Masoor dal – Grind red masoor dal and keep it in a jar. Whenever you want to wash your face, mix this powder with a little water and gently rub on your face. This is perfect for people with oily skin. Top 100 Health Beauty Tips
A few Health related tips : Top 100 Health Beauty Tips
- Water – The easiest and effective way to get rid of common cold is to drink plenty of lukewarm water. It will release the toxins through urine and give relief from a headache as well.
- Lemon – It increases the body’s resistance power. Drink honey and lemon juice mixed in one glass of lukewarm water to get rid of common cold.
- Pepper Powder – Boil a cup milk and to it add a pinch of pepper powder and turmeric. You can add sugar if needed. This is a useful remedy to treat common cold. Top 100 Health Beauty Tips
- Jaggery – Eat a small piece of jaggery after having all three meals. Make it a habit and get rid of acidity.
- Cardamom & Clove – Consuming cardamom and clove after each meal keeps acidity at bay and also works as a mouth freshener.
- Cold Milk – Facing acidity problem, drink a cold glass of milk to get instant relief.
- Empty Stomach – Remaining empty stomach for long hours is the root cause of acidity. Have at least 5 small meals in a day.
- Laxatives –Eat laxative fruits like papaya, grapes and orange to get rid of constipation.
- Psyllium Husk – Eating one tablespoon psyllium husk with water at night, gives relief in constipation.
- Guava –Eat fibrous fruits like guava to get rid of constipation.
- Carom seeds – Take 1 cup water and bring it to a boil. To this add 1 teaspoon turmeric powder and 1 teaspoon carom seeds. Boil it till half the water remains half. Add honey as per your taste. Drink this for two to three days to get relief from cough.
- Turmeric Milk – To get rid of congestion and cough drink lukewarm turmeric milk. Turmeric with its anti-inflammatory properties soothes the throat.
- Herbal Tea – Boil two cups of water; add tulsi, ginger and a pinch of black pepper to it. Boil till the water remains up to one cup only. Add a teaspoon of honey to release cough. Top 100 Health Beauty Tips
- Lemon Juice – Mix 1 tablespoon lemon juice to 1-litre water and use this concoction as the last rinse after shampooing your hair. It will help in getting rid of dandruff and also add shine to your hair.
- Fenugreek Seeds – Soak 2 to 3 tablespoons fenugreek seeds in water and keep them overnight. Grind the soaked fenugreek seeds, apply this mask to your hair and rinse your hairs with lukewarm water to get rid of dandruff and get healthy and strong hairs. Top 100 Health Beauty Tips
Do it Yourself Beauty Hacks: Top 100 Health Beauty Tips
- Old Broken Lipstick – Take the broken lipstick and keep it on a spoon. Heat the spoon a little and pour the melted lipstick back into the lipstick case and keep it in the freezer for 5 minutes. Your broken lipstick is again ready for use. natural beauty care products.
- Lip Balm – Gently melt 1 tablespoon beeswax, 1 tablespoon coconut oil, 1 teaspoon shea butter, 2 drops of essential oil of your choice and let it cool down. Pour into a small container, your lip balm is ready to be used.
- Perfume – Apply your perfume behind your ears, at the back of your knees and wrists to have that long lasting fragrance.
- Nail Pop – To make your nail paint colours look brighter apply white nail paint at the base.
- Baby powder – You have to go to a party and no time to shampoo, a apply baby powder to your hair to turn greasy hair into fresh looking hairs.
- Stained Nails – Brush your nails with a little whitening toothpaste to lighten your yellowish stained nails.
- Pamper your feet – Exfoliate your feet regularly with a foot scrub made of two tablespoons of raw brown sugar mixed with four tablespoons of coconut oil. Pamper your feet, after all, they are your all-day support for your daily chores.
- Split Ends – Twist a few strands of your hair at a time, and then snip away any loose ends. Get rid of your split ends at home easily.
- Leave-in conditioner – Mix five parts of water with one part of your conditioner in a spray bottle. You are ready with your DIY leave in conditioner. Spraying a little will help you to get tangle free hairs. Top 100 Health Beauty Tips
- Mascara – Found your favourite mascara dried out. Don’t worry, heat some water in a bowl, do check, it must not be too hot. Put the mascara in warm water for 2 minutes and voila your mascara is ready to be used again.
- Minor burns – Treat minor burns at home with honey as it creates a protective barrier over the burn and soothes the stinging with its antibacterial properties it also helps from getting an infection.
- Nail Art – To do nail art on your nails with nail paint, all you need is to creatively use strips of scotch tape and make beautiful designs of your choice. Add a top coat at the end to your designs for long lasting nail art.
- Lemon Juice – Squeeze a little lemon juice on the stains on clothes due to deodorants and antiperspirants before washing to get rid of the stains.
- Don’t forget your elbows – Though you can’t see them, don’t forget to keep your elbows moisturized as they are the most targeted area while doing day to day chores to get dried and look unattractive.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Being a natural astringent, as a skin toner Apple Cider Vinegar, when diluted in water, turns out to be a great skin toner.
- Aamla- Add Indian Gooseberry to your daily diet to get rid of white hair and maintain good health.
- Curd – Take a tablespoon honey and mix it with one teaspoon honey. Apply it onto your face to get rid of acne quickly.
- Honey – Before going to bed drink a glass of lukewarm water mixed with a teaspoon of honey to fight against constipation.
- Blackheads – To get rid of blackheads gently rub lemon onto your nose and affected area.
- Dark Circles – Gently massage a few drops of Almond oil under your eyes. You will see effective results within a few days.
- Ginger – Grate ginger and apply its juice onto your forehead to get rid of a headache.
- Nail paint – For a smooth application keep your nail paints in a refrigerator.
- Face primer – For a smooth makeup, apply face primer the first thing on your face to get a smooth texture.
So, don’t wait up and get ready to groove the looks with freshness Top 100 Health Beauty Tips. Visit for Bollywood actress beauty secrets tips 2019-2020.